Right of withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
A. Cancellation policy
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (ANCHORSEN UG (limited liability), Ihlseeweg 14, 24983 Handewitt, Germany, e-mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or e -Mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
You can also electronically fill in and submit the sample cancellation form or another clear declaration on our website https://www.anchorsen.com/widerruf-und-garantie/. If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation immediately (e.g. by email).
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
1) Please avoid damaging and contaminating the goods. Please send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide suitable packaging for adequate protection against damage in transit.
2) Please do not send the goods back to us freight collect.
3) Please note that the aforementioned numbers 1-2 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
B. Withdrawal Formr
If you want to withdraw from the contract, please fill out this form and send it back to us by post or copy it into an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By post to
ANCHORSEN UG (limited liability)
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*) ____________ / received on (*) __________________
Name of the consumer (s)
Address of the consumer (s)
Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable
(1) ANCHORSEN UG (limited liability) grants a guarantee of 24 months from the conclusion of the contract on watches sold by us. This exists in addition to the statutory warranty claims.
(2) Within the guarantee period, we will remedy all defects in the watch free of charge, insofar as they are based on material and manufacturing defects. In such cases, please contact email@example.com. We will contact you as soon as possible and find a solution to your problem.
(3) The guarantee does not apply to:
- Damage of all kinds to the battery and straps,
- Damage due to improper handling and accidents (e.g. impact, drop, excessive water ingress, scratching the glass),
- Soiling after the conclusion of the contract.
(4) The guarantee expires in the event of any technical manipulation (in particular opening of the watch or attempted repair) by you or any other person not expressly authorized by us. The warranty period is not extended by making use of the warranty.
(5) If your ANCHORSEN watch shows any defects, please submit your invoice as a receipt with the complaint.